Music & Readings

Music & Readings
Music & Readings

sexta-feira, 26 de março de 2010

I'm tired boss...



Boss: "John, tell me what you want me to do... you want me to take you out of here... just let you run away and see how far you can get?"
Chefe: "John, me diga o que você quer que eu faça... quer que eu te tire daqui... quer que eu te deixe escapar pra ver até onde você pode chegar?"

John: "Why would you do such a foolish thing?"
John: Por que faria esta besteira?

Boss: "On the day of my judgement, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I going to say? That it was my job?"
Chefe: No dia do meu julgamento, quando eu estiver diante de Deus e Ele me perguntar por que eu matei um de seus verdadeiros milagres, o que eu vou dizer? Que era meu trabalho?

John: "You tell God, the Father, that it was a kindness that you done... I know you're hurtin' and worryin'. I can feel it on ya. But you ought to quit on it now. I want it to be over and done with. I do. I'm tired, boss. I'm tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of not having anybody to be with to tell me where we's goin' to, comin' from or why."
John: Fala pra Deus Pai, que isto foi uma gentileza sua... eu sei que você tá preocupado e sofrendo. Posso sentir em você. Mas você tem que deixar disso. Eu quero que termine logo. Eu quero. Eu tô cansado Chefe. Cansado de estar sozinho no caminho, só, como um pardal na chuva. Cansado de não ter ninguém pra me dizer pra onde a gente vai, de onde a gente vem ou por quê.

John: "Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?" .
John: Principalmente eu tô cansado da maldade das pessoas. Tô cansado de toda dor que eu sinto e ouço no mundo todo dia. É demais pra mim. É como cacos de vidro na minha cabeça o tempo todo. Você consegue entender?

The Green Mile
Warner Home Video
1999

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário